I have noticed that some seem to be finding the Snowball System that I devised some two years ago now - goodness me! - diverting and entertaining, still; or, at the least, they are using it occasionally. I therefore determined to update it somewhat.
The result of this is...
- All scripts have been recompiled for Mono (something that I have been terribly tardy in doing in general).
- The snowball thrower contains better animations and some extra sounds and is slightly easier to hit people with snowballs with; animations can also be turned off, should one not like them, or be some sort of Teeny Person.
- Snowballs themselves should hit people a little more often (useful in this time of Poor Collision Detection) and also make assorted noises that one might expect from a snowball that hits things.
- All products now contain Update Scripting in order that, in the future, folk might be aware of any further changes.
- All free products are actually properly Copy-Transfer rather than just being Sort-Of Copy-Transfer.
The Basic Snowball System remains Free of Charge. In addition, I have also modified the existing Snowball Cannon and Rifle to be Monoistic, and also to have Update Scripts. And That, to be honest, is It for the moment, though there are some more Products in the Works that should be arriving Reasonably Soon.